School Administration Assistant (Level 2)
30 hours per week, 8.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday, term time only
St George's School - A Church of England Academy are seeking to appoint an experienced Office Administrator who has ideally worked within a busy school office. The ideal candidate should have good customer service, ICT and communication skills. We are seeking an individual who is well-organised, efficient, flexible, calm, friendly, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service to our children, staff and visitors. Continuous training will be given to further enhance your development within the school.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible term time hours
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and Trust.
- Courteous and hardworking pupils.
- Fantastic, up-to-date facilities.
- Demonstrate good communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of school staff, governors, pupils and parents
- Excellent IT skills.
- Very good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
YOU WILL HAVE:
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Communication with parents on a professional basis.
- Experience with working with young people
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Communication with parents on a professional basis
- GCSE’s at grace C or above in English and Maths
Advert End Date: Friday 1st July
Proposed Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 4th July
Only those applicants that meet the essential criteria detailed on the person specification will be considered for interview.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available below.
St George's School - A Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.